So I was at the Art of Star Wars in Singapore

KingNothing

Very cool displays they have. Was a fun time. Spent a while in there though, just checking it all out. First time I've seen any real good SW props up close. Here's a link to pics... And I know most of them are a bit blurry. Probably seen most of them, but there you guys go anyways. :D Click the folder labeled PROPS.. ;)
The Art of Star Wars Password is: Vader

Cool, new pics of the Mom Vader...or ROTJ saber.
Looks like we have a few new weathering spots now days ;)

Originally posted by gnrlotto@Feb 15 2006, 09:25 PM
Is that sort of steam-punky thing in the glass tube what's supposed to be inside of a saber?
[snapback]1185734[/snapback]​

IF you mean this....
mini-Dec-Feb06393.jpg

Then that's Grevious's staff thing. (I don't know the right word. lol)

And if anyone wants some bigger res I have those too.

Originally posted by KingNothing@Feb 16 2006, 05:02 PM
Then that's Grevious's staff thing. (I don't know the right word. lol)
Right. It's a detail shot of one end of the energy staff wielded by Grievous's Guards.

As Durasteel noted, another member posted shots a while back. Here's a link to that thread:

Art of Star Wars in Singapore 2006

This exhibit was in Japan last year. Enjoyed it very much. :thumbsup

Cool pictures, So is that actual screen used props and wardrobe?

By the way, looked on your other picture.
Must been a great feeling been on the Friends set.
I really wanna go on that tour when im in Australia or USA, or whatever location that was.

Wow, every time I look at pics someone else took at AoSW, I see one or two things I didn't see or take pics of when I was there. And I spent TWO FULL DAYS roaming amongst the exhibits and snapped hundreds of pics. :eek

I think its the extremely dim lighting in there...they really should brighten up the place a little... :rolleyes

Originally posted by Proximo@Feb 16 2006, 02:16 AM
Cool pictures, So is that actual screen used props and wardrobe?

By the way, looked on your other picture.
Must been a great feeling been on the Friends set.
I really wanna go on that tour when im in Australia or USA, or whatever location that was.
[snapback]1185895[/snapback]​

And yep actual screen used.

Yeah that was amazing to be on the Friends set. That was at Warner Bros in Burbank, CA.

The lighting did suck though. Arg. Oh well it still worked out fairly well. :p

Nice pics...........good shot of the ANH Vader Chestbox (repainted of course), and also this is the first time I've seen the ANH R2D2 on tour.... I had thought he was lost when the sequels were filmed... Thanks so much for sharing...

Dave :)

Originally posted by SaberFreak@Feb 16 2006, 11:27 PM
Wow, every time I look at pics someone else took at AoSW, I see one or two things I didn't see or take pics of when I was there.

When AoSW came to Tokyo, photography was strictly prohibited. :cry

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back