Cast and crew Jurassic Park Hammond cane value....

yankeetrex

Hey everyone, I recently purchased a cast and crew Hammond cane. Anyone know what the value is? I tried eBay, but no luck on the history function. Want to know if I got a good deal for 500. I know CC made replicas recently, but from what they guy told me he said these were made buy the same prop master(s) who made the actual prop canes for the film.

mcApj0P.jpg

EYsaKdo.jpg

Attachments

• EYsaKdo.jpg
    EYsaKdo.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
I think you got a great deal if it is truly made by the original prop maker. I read somewhere that the actual cane from the movie sold for $30k at auction. Having it made by the same guy seems just as good. Universal licensed reproductions I believe now sell for about $600, and you can pay in installments. The problem is that it looks like something that you could buy from the souvenir shop, whereas yours looks like a replica.

Not a bad deal imo, the crew canes and the ones used on screen in the film have differences in them so they are not screen accurate.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back