Sixth Scale Man’s 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon build

SixthScaleMan

Well....here we go. Nervous. Excited. I hope you will indulge me in logging the progress here![emoji106]
e3f41f9815641104500d6d0496947436.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice job on the figures.

If you would rather they have different poses, it is actually not too hard to reposition the arms and even turn the head.

Using a sharp xacto, you can kind of separate the arm from the body/leg, then use some greenstuff to fix it

Thanks Analyzer! Good idea for the figures. I'll check out Greenstuff!
*edit - I'm guessing something like Tamiya putty would do the same thing (I've already got that)
Thanks again.:)

Last edited:
Thanks Analyzer! Good idea for the figures. I'll check out Greenstuff!
*edit - I'm guessing something like Tamiya putty would do the same thing (I've already got that)
Thanks again.:)

Maybe, I'm not sure about the Tamiya putty since I never used it. Green Stuff stays workable for a long time so you can take your time sculpting in folds in the cloth etc...

You really don't have to do a lot as even just a small change drastically improves the hand in the laps pose

Here is an idea what could be done
B31Unt2 (2).jpg
43143614040_3c6f3b97f5_o (2).jpg

How do you intend to do the panels I started decals on the underside but all said and done the amount of decal softener used I ended up just painting the top, and would suggest to people who are building theirs to paint, it’s worth it over decals!

I ended up doing decals. I tried painting some underside panels, but didn’t like the result.
I guess whatever works. I would recommend to others to at least try both methods.
IMG_6504.jpg
IMG_6506.jpg
IMG_6507.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back