Han Solo ANH - Alternative Vest?

Jedar

I've been researching the Han Solo ANH look. (Thanks to this forum for the collaborative knowledge that is shared.)

• Already purchase the DL-44 blaster - AW Custom (thanks to Straycatt's post) - a very close and affordable airsoft version of an all metal DL-44 prop. Some changes will need to made to make it look correct.
  • Purchase navy blue cotton pants - looking for the blood stripes to match.
  • Signed up for a leather working class. Will be making the Han Solo Holster myself - need to locate template and holster buckles.

The Han Solo ANH vest has several different alternatives available. Most members are making their own vests, directly from patterns or altering black shirts / jackets. I wanted something that is off the shelf. There are several tactical and outdoor vests out there. And there are also specialized cosplay versions that are very accurate. I was looking for something in-between. It can be used for other than cosplay but be close enough to be passable for a Con. I think I found it.

Its very lightweight and breathable. It does have 4 large pockets on the front.

http://www.eddiebauer.com/product/mens-atlas-stretch-vest/10112136?

Its NOT screen-accurate. No flaps, pockets or sheaths on the back. It has Zipper closure, embroidered labels and a high collar but I like it anyway. It retails for $99 but I got it recently on sale at 40% off.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back