Need Help: Hasegawa Morser Karl on railway carrier

Toxcedo

Anyone knows if there is a difference in parts between the Hasegawa Morser Karl «*Vintage*» edition and the more modern version circa 2005? I cant find the information anywhere!

Last edited:
There are 5 different versions of this kit. The original issues said "THOR" and "MORSER KARL" on the box (see the history in the attached graphic). These came with railway carrier parts. There were two of these old issues plus one more recent re-issue of this same kit ("60cm MORSER KARL 040 PRODUCTION TYPE w/ RAILWAY CARRIER"). I'm not 100% sure whether the most recent one has the exact same parts, but I believe it's the same as the vintage version.

There was also a vintage version labeled "KARL WITH MUNITIONSPANZER IV." This did *not* have all of the parts in the original kit, as there was no railway carrier, but it also added new parts for the tank, etc. There was also a newer reissue of this version that has the same box art.

Then, most recently, Hasegawa modified the "KARL WITH MUNITIONSPANZER IV" kit to come up with a new kit ("54cm MORSER KARL 041 w/ MUNITIONSPANZER IV aus. F"). This featured a different gun barrel. I have no idea how many parts in this new version are the same as any of the older issues.

Attachments

• Thor.jpg
    Thor.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 152
  • MorserKarlHISTORY.png
    MorserKarlHISTORY.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 124
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 126
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 50-MT57.jpg
    50-MT57.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 117
  • MT56_a__46800.1445417643.jpg
    MT56_a__46800.1445417643.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 98
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back