Unlimited Run FS - Babylon 5 PPG Multi-Piece resin kit

starbuc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay, I am changing this to a run thread instead of an interest thread, so the run is on!

The kits are made up of 16 resin pieces, 15 metal screws and other detail pieces to complete the kit.
Below is a picture from the last run of the resin kit pieces.
Each kit would run $125.00 which would include shipping in the US. As for shipping the kits overseas, shipping would be extra depending on location.
If you would like a kit, please post here in the thread.
Thanks for looking.

Terry

List of those who expressed interest:

userd1402 - 1 - PAID
Eric Ardros - 1
Matt009 - ?
silverskyes402 - 1 - PAID
19narvick40 - ?
Helix6187 - 2 - PAID
wraithride - 1- PAID
r1095 - 1

Attachments

• PPGKIT.jpg
    PPGKIT.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Re: Babylon 5 PPG Multi-Piece resin kit

I’m in for one. Postage to the UK.

Last edited:

Priority mail flat rate would run $26.00 for 6-10 days shipping time.
First Class international is $17.00 and it would likely take longer (they don't list a shipping time for 1st class).

Terry

I'm leaving Canada my work permit end the 18th of august, do you think you will have time to make the run and ship (I mean actually receiving it) before this window ?
I can take two of them if it can help to fill the missing spot.

Helix6187,
Yes, if I get the supplies to make the molds and such, I could get the kits to you before your deadline.
Should not be a problem.

Terry

Quick update for this run. I ordered the RTV today to make the molds. Should have it by Tuesday and then I will start making molds. If all goes well, I should be able to start making the kits next weekend.
Will update the thread when I have the first kit made.
Thanks to everyone who has paid for their kit.

Terry

Any update to share Terry ? :)

Molds are done and the pouring will begin today.
Got some new red acrylic stock for the barrels to give it the "real" PPG look. This is a new part that has not been included in my past kits. While it is not a huge addition, it is a addition that will add to the authentic look of the prop.
Should have the first kits in the mail by the end of the week.

Terry

Got some new red acrylic stock for the barrels to give it the "real" PPG look. This is a new part that has not been included in my past kits. While it is not a huge addition, it is a addition that will add to the authentic look of the prop.

Terry

That's a very cool addition to the kit ! :thumbsup
thanks for the update.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back