Carnage (badass build by Kil)

KilTheMaskedGuy

I started working on this last november but I took looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong breaks between each sessions
SEE ME AT MONTREAL COMICCON 2018 WEARING THIS ON SATURDAY

cos 1.jpgcos 2.jpgcos 3.jpgcos 4.jpgcos 5.jpegcos 6.jpgcos 7.jpegcos 7.5.jpegcos 8.jpegcos 9.jpegcos 10.jpeg
Iracel if you read this, you are my source of inspiration for doing this.

cos 1.jpg

cos 2.jpg

cos 3.jpg

cos 4.jpg

cos 5.jpeg

cos 6.jpg

cos 7.jpeg

cos 7.5.jpeg

cos 8.jpeg

cos 9.jpeg

cos 10.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so good. I really like how you did the cowl. Giving me ideas for my venom. I was going to do it as the symbiote slowly forming around the head to give me visibility. Like in the trailer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes absolutely you know I appreciate all that meticulous detailing, and the structure for the mask looks basically effective- the best effective you can be. :p

Thanks for reminding me to get back into costume creation too I've been drowning in music for a long while

Good job on painting the zentai suit.
However,in my humble opinion, I think the teeth should be more tucked into the mouth/following the contoures of the face.Now it's almost like a Reptile/SubZero mask from Mortal Kombat; too 'external'.
For your consideration...

Last edited:
That looks great! You have to post pics of you wearing the suit!

I'll do some soon

- - - Updated - - -

That looks great! You have to post pics of you wearing the suit!
I understand what you mean. It took me lots of time to figure out how to do the jaw and this thing is basically a foam copy of my face with a large hole. I glued the teeth outside to make them more visible. ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back