JJ Griffin AKA JJ Armory WARNING CAVEAT EMPTOR

DynamicMenace

1f4a5.png
JJ Griffin AKA JJ Armory WARNING CAVEAT EMPTOR
1f4a5.png

6 months ago i hired JJ to print a project for me. a large project that needed to be printed in many pieces. he agreed to print it in the size i needed and the quality i was looking for. he seemed like a nice guy and seemed to be well known in the prop and costuming community so i decided to d business with him. i even sent him the deposit as friends and family. (i know my own fault) at first communication was great, but during the project communication became less and less. after 5 frustrating months and finally him replying. he finally had it finished he told me and then shipped it to me. when the project FINALLY arrived. it was the wrong size, it was much smaller than what he knew and agreed for it to be. and was not the quality we agreed it would be. the print was paper thin. so thin i could poke my finger through it with ease. at that point it was useless for what i needed it for. i was so frustrated. after showing him picks and discussing it. he apologized and he I came to an agreement that he would refund me the money i had already paid him. yet he asked me if he could pay me back in payments for he didn't have all of the money to refund me in full. So i kindly agreed. he said he would send the first payment that very next week. and then another 2 more payments the next 2 following weeks after that. well it has been almost 6 weeks since then and he does not answer any of my PMs, text messages, emails OR phone calls. i gave him the benefit of the doubt long enough. and i feel that i have given him an ample amount of time to communicate with me and to refund me my money in full. i told him that if i didn't not hear from him or recieve my first payment by yesterday that i would bring this public for this is the only course of action i can take due to me trusting in him and sending it as friends and family. so i wanted to let people know what is going on and to share my experience with everyone so that they knwo what could potentially happen if you decide to do business with this man. or anyone else, and to always pay as a purchase to cover yourself. live and learn.

1f4a5.png

1f4a5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the first time he has been accused of not being forthright is he even a member o here anymore?

If so maybe the mods can help

Not the first time he has been accused of not being forthright is he even a member o here anymore?

If so maybe the mods can help

yeah im finding out, unfortunately. and not sure, i hope so. JJ still won't answer my emails texts or PMs

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back