Limited Run Indiana Jones "Idol Swap" Sandbags

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys and gals,

Im open for another run of my raiders sandbags. These will be made in a nice cotton material that has thickness and durability, and a tight weave thin-cotton liner to hold sand without it leaking out. These are fully functional and include a leather tie/string, that is laced through 8 brass grommets at the top of the bag. These are a must have addition to your Indy cosplay or just for your display!
New V4 bag:
20201130_213501.jpg

The price per bag is $35
Shipping is $7 inside the US, and $15 for international.

Disclaimer: Please note that you will be receiving a BAG ONLY and the sand is not included. This is because it is cheaper for you to buy the fine/aquarium sand separately than pay for the shipping of a bag of sand that heavy. The sand can be found at almost any hobby shop, or Walmart near you.

Run June/July 2022:
1) JamesFett - shipped
2) Kurtyboy - shipped
3) greatpretender - paid
4) darthwhitey - paid
5) ahoudini

Thanks,
Mike M. :D

Last edited:
Re: PR2 Indiana Jones Sandbags

As many people as have idols, I'm surprised there's not more interest. Hopefully, it'll pick up.

I'm surprised as well with 114 views on the thread. :confused ... I'm sure many people have a bag or two already in their collections. Just trying to offer up another option for Indy fans abroad :$

Last edited:

I can't jump in on this one because there's a big replica pre-order dropping this weekend, and an eBay auction I'm stalking. Hopefully I can get in on the second one. This matches my Indy collection perfectly (stuff that he could theoretically have kept from the films).

I can't jump in on this one because there's a big replica pre-order dropping this weekend, and an eBay auction I'm stalking. Hopefully I can get in on the second one. This matches my Indy collection perfectly (stuff that he could theoretically have kept from the films).

I understand that completely! Have been in that boat before myself. When this first run is fully shipped and done with I will pm you when I open the interest list for a second run, and if you are still interested your name will be the first on that list :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back