Unlimited Run Han Solo: A Star Wars Story LEATHER JACKET by Magnoli Clothiers (White Label)

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE: Here's the final jacket in all its glory:

30603752_206948306580550_2201996111655206912_n.jpg

More photos on our site: Solo Suede Leather Jacket by Magnoli Clothiers

-----------------------------

ORIGINAL POST:

Starting on this right now! We'll be doing it as part of our White Label range (fully made-to-measure, but cannot be customized as color, materials, etc... which should be no problem as I imagine everyone will want the screen accurate color, material, etc). We'll also be doing a custom (removable) chest greeblie in metal. Price should be under $400 (shipped).

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Definitely down for this. The fact the chest greeblie will be removable is fantastic as I'm leaning more towards this as an everyday piece. Bravo!

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

Ok... little update: This will be $295 (shipping included) without the greeblie. We'll be offering the greeblie as an add-on as well as a separate item for those making their own jackets.

We're now accepting PRE-ORDERS through our site: http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/solo-suede-jacket-wl-rebellion-p-818.html

All pre-orders will receive a free chest greeblie (this will be an extra cost once the prototype jacket is finished and ready for regular ordering).

Ok... little update: This will be $295 (shipping included) without the greeblie. We'll be offering the greeblie as an add-on as well as a separate item for those making their own jackets.

We're now accepting PRE-ORDERS through our site: http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/solo-suede-jacket-wl-rebellion-p-818.html

All pre-orders will receive a free chest greeblie (this will be an extra cost once the prototype jacket is finished and ready for regular ordering).
That's an amazing price! I can't commit to a pre-order right now, but any idea how much the chest greeblie will be in addition? So I know what I'm aiming to save?

Thanks in advance Indy!

RG

Not 100% sure on the greeblie, but we're guessing it'll be around $15 plus shipping (which is between $15 and $20 for most locations).

Not 100% sure on the greeblie, but we're guessing it'll be around $15 plus shipping (which is between $15 and $20 for most locations).
Thanks for the prompt reply Indy. That's such an astounding price. I'm going to get saving [emoji123] can't wait to get my hands on this!

RG

I just ordered myself some Solo gloves from Indy - that’ll do me for the moment, I’ve already got a jacket I love and don’t want to have another one to have to choose between.
This is a sweet jacket though - that’s what I love about this movie, there’s going to be heaps of this cool stuff for everyone to make and cosplay in. Finally there’s some radically different options for Solo cosplayers.
‘Bout time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I'm definitely getting IN on this deal!

Mags, I'll write you a little note this weekend (and since I still owe you that other e-mail about my measurements and what-not from that previous order)
I'll be talking with you SOON, buddy! :) :thumbsup

That price is amazing! Just for reference and budgeting – any idea when the pre-order period will end?
Hoping I can make the finances work sooner, but if there's time to organise it, that'll be even better.

Cheers!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back