Limited Run Plaque for Anakin Starkiller V2 Saber Run

Hi guys! With Dan's (Anakin Starkiller's) kind permission, I am opening a limited run for the plaques for his upcoming Luke V2 run! All photo plaques and large text plaques are 2" x 6" and text plaques are 2" x 4" and all plaques will come with a black acrylic stand for the plaque itself.

I have been providing people with plaques for their replica props for some time now, but this is my first official run. They will be offered at a discounted price for all of those who are participating in this run as well as for those who have previous versions of Dan's V2.

Since there are multiple versions of this plaque, please write in your comment which version and how many you would like. If you would like more than one version, please include that in your comment.

Photo plaques will be $25.99, large text plaques will be $21.99 and small text plaques will be $16.99 and the run will remain open for two weeks after Anakin Starkiller closes his run at which time I will PM all interested parties.

Thank you all very much, and thank you to Anakin Starkiller for allowing me to offer these to the community!

e58joELh.jpg

loEEfXdh.jpg

q05Q4tol.jpg

NxUHSjQl.jpg

1. Martin Sabers - 1 x Version 3
2. Mark P - 1 x Version 10
3. DarkJedi360 - 1 x Version 3
4. MakBzh - 1 x Version 9
5. Sixth Element - 1 x Version 4
6. Conranc - 1 x Version 13
7. Barking Dragon - 1 x Version 13
8. BRRogers - 1 x Version 13
9. aesevn7 - 1 x Version 13
10. Duck9000 - 1 x Signature Plaque

Last edited:
Okay, so I updated the OP one last time with an extra option for those wanting a simpler, larger text plaque. These are my personal favorite style of plaques, so I thought I'd throw them into the mix. Pricing has also been added. Thanks everyone!

Since Anakin Starkiller's run is officially over I will leave this thread open for two more weeks. Don't miss your chance to get one of these plaques to display with your one-of-a-kind V2!

Also, if you have any questions about changing some of the text around on a certain plaque, please don't hesitate to ask!

Hi Adan,
What do you think about changing the text from:
"Manufactured by Anakin Starkiller" to
"Super accurate edition by Anakin Starkiller" or
"Limited edition by Anakin Starkiller"
It makes it a bit more special ;-)

Cheers

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

That can absolutely be changed! Any text can be changed to say whatever you like!

Hi Adan,
What do you think about changing the text from:
"Manufactured by Anakin Starkiller" to
"Super accurate edition by Anakin Starkiller" or
"Limited edition by Anakin Starkiller"
It makes it a bit more special ;-)

Cheers

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back