Limited Run Plaque for Anakin Starkiller V2 Saber Run

Just a heads up on axiom customs/ James Baxter. He was quite prominent on the FB saber pages advertising his plaque service. For the 2nd time in 12 months he’s fallen significantly behind and has now fallen off the face of the earth, communication wise. Several people have had to file PayPal claims to get their money back as it appears he has no intention of fulfilling the majority of his outstanding orders.

Just a heads up on axiom customs/ James Baxter. He was quite prominent on the FB saber pages advertising his plaque service. For the 2nd time in 12 months he’s fallen significantly behind and has now fallen off the face of the earth, communication wise. Several people have had to file PayPal claims to get their money back as it appears he has no intention of fulfilling the majority of his outstanding orders.
Thanks for the info.

Paypal reclamation opened !

Too bad - I'll wait till the end of my window to file on PP, but I had a bad feeling when this thread stopped getting updated. He seemed on top of things :unsure

Has this member/thread been brought to any Mod's attentions yet? I'm not sure the proper process on that. He's been logged in since people have been asking for a status update. And I hate to see him pop back in and sucker more people out of their money...

Has this member/thread been brought to any Mod's attentions yet? I'm not sure the proper process on that. He's been logged in since people have been asking for a status update. And I hate to see him pop back in and sucker more people out of their money...

I’m not sure on the process either but the speculation on FB was that he took people’s payments, went on a big saber shopping spree which resulted in him not being able to fulfill his orders. He was known for claiming that plaques had been posted while sending out tracking numbers that never went beyond the stage of being booked. He was caught out a number of times telling lies to different members. It’s exactly the reason why when I saw this thread I wanted to bring it to people’s attention. I’d be surprised if anyone ever hears from him again. His personal FB account is still open but no doubt he ignores messages there too.

I’m not sure on the process either but the speculation on FB was that he took people’s payments, went on a big saber shopping spree which resulted in him not being able to fulfill his orders. He was known for claiming that plaques had been posted while sending out tracking numbers that never went beyond the stage of being booked. He was caught out a number of times telling lies to different members. It’s exactly the reason why when I saw this thread I wanted to bring it to people’s attention. I’d be surprised if anyone ever hears from him again. His personal FB account is still open but no doubt he ignores messages there too.

That’s sad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent a couple pms and emails and waited for SOMe kind of reply.
He was very communicative and helpful right until money was sent.

I am a pretty forgiving person but the lack of communication in he midst of his active logins and Facebook activity made it clear he’s not actually working on this.
I am now seeking a paypal conflict resolution.

I'm the same BRRogers,

I can understand delays from sellers etc but when they no longer reply to messages after payment has been made then that is a red flag for me. Too many times in the past this has happened to me where I gave the seller ample time to follow thru with an order but then they did a runner....no more.

After a couple of attempts to contact James thru here and PayPal, I've just escalated my claim as well. A real shame as James was really quite helpful in the talks we had while I was in the process of choosing my plaques. :(

adan valera has been banned so this thread will eventually be removed.
Montagar

hi guys, Adan Valera (James Baxter) has returned to Facebook and the forum under a different username. He has solicited plaque runs for people with active products and taken money but with seemingly no intent to make good on these items. Looking at the PayPal invoice this user is verified as James Baxter.
Please be vigilant and aware of ‘very nice’ users offering plaque design services.

Montagar

hi guys, Adan Valera (James Baxter) has returned to Facebook and the forum under a different username. He has solicited plaque runs for people with active products and taken money but with seemingly no intent to make good on these items. Looking at the PayPal invoice this user is verified as James Baxter.
Please be vigilant and aware of ‘very nice’ users offering plaque design services.
I thought this name was familiar. I sold James a V3 emitter in the thread (not Junkyard) under the different username here on theRPF. Thanks for the heads up!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back