Indiana Jones' bag

Bcheer

Does anyone have really good reference material for the bag Indy uses in the first raiders film? Size and suspected material would be helpful

You can always buy them pretty cheap at Todd's Cotumes or vintage ones on ebay. But if you are dead set on making your own... you can always use the search button up top. Just type: Indiana Jones Bag. There should be threads with info and images in them.

Edit:

Just did a search myself, and one of the first threads to pop up:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=272951&highlight=INdiana+Jones+bag

There are measurements in the thread for the bag.

The strap loosk to me to be just a 1" or 3/4" leather sling, but yeah, MKVII British gas mask bag, flap has folded corners and snaps, greebly thing on the side, WW2 era and wouldn't have actually existed when Indy used it ;)

You can always buy them pretty cheap at Todd's Cotumes or vintage ones on ebay. But if you are dead set on making your own... you can always use the search button up top. Just type: Indiana Jones Bag. There should be threads with info and images in them.

Edit:

Just did a search myself, and one of the first threads to pop up:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=272951&highlight=INdiana+Jones+bag

There are measurements in the thread for the bag.

Yeah I made the mistake of getting one on the cheap at costume base, and now the plastic lining is coming off the strap. Thinking of just going for the Todd's costumes one.

Does anyone have really good reference material for the bag Indy uses in the first raiders film? Size and suspected material would be helpful

Did you even attempt to search this topic before you asked? There have got to be a hundred different threads on this topic.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back