Information about Imperial Star Destroyer from Star Wars

Torti

Hi Everyone !

I'm french, so sorry about my English !

I recently built the Zvezda's ISD model kit. But I notice that the model is better than the old Mpc/ertl but not exactly as the original from Empire strike back movie.

I want to build an 1/2 model (arround 120cm). So now I'm looking for information to draw a correct design. I've a lot of picture, because I had the opportunity to see the real destroyer at an exposition 2 years ago, and a few book as Chronicles and Peterson's book... but I can't extract the reals dimensions.

All blueprints and design from Essential Guide, Web, Zvezda models are wrong... Why ?

It's difficult for me to draw Something from a picture. I don't have 3D software : just Photoshop !

For example:
- How's the height of the trench (2,54cm or 3cm) ?
- What are the correct dimensions (2,59m x 1,37m x 0,71m as they say in Chronicles) ?
- At starboard superstructure, you can see hull sides of CV65 Enterprise and CV68 Nimitz, but from different scales: what are they ?

If someone have any information, I'll be very happy !

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back