Death Star GROUP BUILDING / Dentention Block

life size statues in the set as well? I mean this project is already going to be super cool, so why not! :love

The rest of this chewie is latch hooking little by little with kanekalon hair . The head come from an excellent prop maker :Evil Chimp FX

Hi Storm, if it's ok I will post my thoughts on the tubes and the possible 'blue milk jug' connection. Starting with some pics....

The tube in the Y-Wing has one of them lights sat inside it. The light is 46mm diameter - and when playing around with the photo, the prop tube opening can fit 2 of the lights inside.

ywing2.jpg ywing1.jpg sw101_4170edit2.JPG

The jug opening at the top (inside) is 95mm - this means 2 lights can fit inside in the same way as when playing around with the Y-Wing photo. So I am sure the diameter of the jug is very close, or exact. When the jug is wrapped in tin foil you can see how the indent shape is obscured, this gives a very close shape similar to the tubes in the Falcon (even with my blury camera photo lol)

DSvsFalconParts1b.jpg anhNavcom1.jpg BMjug1 003c2.jpg

Here's some of the other tubes. All have little differences in design but that can be explained by reshaping them after casting.

DSTube1.jpg DSvsFalconParts1.png

What do you think?

Big Thanks to Eethan, found 3 paterson viewer with his help.

The dedalino part too right here

If you want to buy one cheap go here, only 25 euro from Spain:
http://www.modulolab.com/Porte-stylos-Dedalino-Emma

Received message from people interesst by a Camera vaccum form run, the vaccum forming machine is in building, i will modify the little detail on the part to match the screen accurated

And this is another part, a rebel trooper vest copy from the screen accurated, miss only the lining :
Maybe some rebel on the death star carcel? ^^

Even this thread is a little old, I‘ll try to reach someone ;-).

I‘m trying to find the black camera or laser projector part from the Detention Block.

Is it in between identified and perhaps someone made a replica or a 3D file?

Thanks in advance for any advice
F6DC9F43-872C-412B-BB74-FB80CBEA64F9.png

I don’t think it has ever been found, there was some discussion in this old thread:
Post in thread 'Death Star door control panel'
Death Star door control panel

That it could be a distributor cap, but it was about 1/2 the size it needed to be,

I’ve seen a few builds, but don’t recall where, and I’m not sure if they were printed or not.

I remember someone made a collapsible corridor with trick perspective as a convention display that had 2 of them, but I can’t find the thread.

if you look at message #3 of this very thread, there is a photo comparison with I think a part that Storm posted, even though the photos are gone, so maybe Storm might know what this is :)

Mine is a part from an engine aircraft , bought in UK, very similar but some difference cause not the exact model . It was list from Rolls Royce and as an electric compartment thing or other i don't remember well

Thank you very much for all your replies.

So we still have some secrets to solve. Knowing the correct size ist a great help. I think I‘ll try to scratch build one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back