The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I need to get Sleep and get up for work. Just post your questions, I’ll answer in morning on drive in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello The Pawn
A few questions please... Does DJ and Admiral Holdo survive the film. Did Holdo play a fair sized role? What happens approximately 2 hours in that is significant for Star Wars films...? I have tried to read this whole thread...started last nite. Hope im Not repeating questions...
Thanks

Hello The Pawn
A few questions please... Does DJ and Admiral Holdo survive the film. Did Holdo play a fair sized role? What happens approximately 2 hours in that is significant for Star Wars films...? I have tried to read this whole thread...started last nite. Hope im Not repeating questions...
Thanks

DJ sounds like Lando double crosser not good not bad, and when good really bad and when bad really good all for the right price.

Why is he called DJ...don't join. Rian said you would immediately know after seeing the film.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks and Admiral Holdo?

Hello The Pawn
Thanks

All those questions answered.

So it's an actual device, and not the force. I know it's probably a dumb question lol

LOL. It’s the force. If they had a device I missed it. I can’t think why there would be a device I missed.

Del toros character does betray them. I can’t really remember what he exactly does. I think he clued in the first order he was on the ship. Could be wrong on that

Are there other people new like Maz who are force sensitive ?

Very last scene. Read above. But not dealt with in movie.

Thanks don't know how I missed them. Stopped early this morning and then started again when you posted the full synopsis...maybe I just forgot...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks don't know how I missed them. Stopped early this morning and then started again when you posted the full synopsis...maybe I just forgot...lol

Wow if Snoke was responsable for their "force bond" this pretty much puts to rest any sort of romantic involvement, the entire fandom for the pair was betting on it.

Kinda dissapointed in the movie to be honest, sounds shallow, with 0 risks or commitments.

But then again, fans are to blame a bit too, we drummed it up like it was the second coming of ESB and hailed RJ as some god.

Atleast Kylo's rise to power and action sounds awesome.

Here is my overall opinion with all the Bashing George Lucas as went through you have too respect the fact that no one has been able to world build and politics build very well in these new movies. Also Darth Maul, Bane and Revan were made by George and his crew. Snoke does not interest me and Kylo and Disney in there dreams think he and Snoke are more powerful then Vader or Palpatine or they are on crack.

My overall concerns for the movie is they would make Rey Evil out of Mary Sue pressure because really shes the only new character that i liked other then Poe.
I also was concerned they make Luke evil or damage his character. Grumpy i can live with.

My final question for today is this Is it Known Or mentioned why Luke chose Achto or Where did Snoke Come From.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back