The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie here. Gonna attend an advance screening event in less that 48 hours, so we'll see.

Signed up to respond to this:

His words are directly contrarian to official material I provided. I'll just be proven right in 5 days.

Been lurking in Spoiler Threads of many forums for many years now, Junior Novels and early comic previews are usually purposely off or incomplete to avoid major spoilers.
Same thing happened with Thor Ragnarok, Rogue One, CA:CW/other MCU, Suicide Squad/other DCEU, and a bunch of Disney early novels for their films.

Trust me, those are not exactly proof.

(Edited my spelling and some punctuations, sorry, I'm using an old phone.)

Last edited:
I’m writing a complete start to finish spoiler filled synopsis of movie and will post in morning if everyone wants to know everything. I would think you would want to see the movie for yourself, but I’ll post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m writing a complete start to finish spoiler filled synopsis of movie and will post in morning if everyone wants to know everything. I would think you would want to see the movie for yourself, but I’ll post it.

LIES! ALL LIES!!! I saw a scan of the back of a cereal box from Australia that disproves all your so-called synopsis points, and in 5 days, I shall be proven right and supreme! Lol

Damn! Busted by the old tried and true cereal box movie news truth sayers! Ok, you got me! [emoji23]

Junior Novels and early comic previews are usually purposely off or incomplete to avoid major spoilers.

Indeed. The Read-Along-Book of ROTJ from 1983 said many fightercraft crashed into the shield when they arrived at the Death Star. That was (IIRC) in the script and the novel, but not in the film. The Read-Along-Book also does not reveal the tragic death of the Ewok and the crash of the SSD. :D

Spoilers or not, I'm looking forward to this movie. ONLY 4 DAYS..! :cool

That would be fantastic! In the meantime can you give any info on Finn and Finn/Rey?

I've only been lurking to this point but felt compelled to say how amusing it is that you're going with the whole "I really don't know why you guys would wanna be spoiled, but I guess if the people want spoilers I'll give them up!" bit...in the middle of a spoiler thread you started and shared unsolicited spoilers in. Bravo.

Also incredibly fishy that you had time to respond to jedi-72's joke but have ignored easy question after easy question.

One final question for THE PAWN..... what was the massive plot twist in this.... Lucasfilm international meeting confirmed one and rian johnson did yesterday but said it better pay off.... none of what you have is what I would consider a plot twist...

Rey going Dark would be a plot twist!
Luke Going dark would be a plot twist!

fairly simple request indeed ^

plus i dont care about spoilers but i dont want to know every detail of the road they took to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back