Blade Runner blaster from real parts questions

Djblingbling1

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a few threads over at prop summit as well but figured id shoot here since its a more active forum.

Im building a blaster out of a de-commissioned charter arms, and after a few weeks of research have mostly everything figured out aside from a few things:

First, I can tell from a 3d printed mock-up barrel that I will need to trim my shell ejector rod, my guess is here:

24.jpg25.jpg

The second question is regarding the front trigger. I have found someone who is offering a real one, but I want to make sure its a good deal, so im trying to find out what it is from. I have heard definitively that its from an old Smith & Wesson, but im not convinced as all the triggers I can find dont look even close...what does the rpf think?

IMG_20171024_182638.jpgIMG_20171024_182652.jpgIMG_20171024_183136.jpgIMG_20171024_183151.jpg

Here are two of the triggers that I was told were the proper trigger. but for the life of me at the moment I cannot remember the precise gun. think it was an S&W.also a trigger from a Coyle kit. lots of altering to do. but I have an even better question. there is only one screw for the cylinder swing arm in the kits. on a real gun you have the screw that holds the cylinder swing arm in. and sets flush with the front of the gun. If your going to keep that screw. wich in all my common sense says you have too on a real gun.

Were dose the second screw go to hold the trigger gourd on? tight area In there.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back