Bladerunner 2049 - Officer K's blaster

new photo if it helps.

https://www.wired.com/2017/09/behind-the-scenes-blade-runner-2049-sequel/

blade_gallery2.jpg

Woow that's amazing reference for finish. Thanks and more as I look at that thing more I like it!

Have you made any further progress. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. I've really been inspired watching your build while working on my own (picture below). Have you decided how or if you are going to do the pattern on the grip? Also, are you going to do a version of Luv's blaster?

Ks Bllaster.jpg

Little big update!
Almost all parts are done, I mean still lot of sanding ahead but almost everything what should be made is made. Still trigger and that funny hook on side is missing. But so far so good. I'm really impressed about grip in that thing. At first I thought I must be very uncomfortable in hand when I saw photos. But in fact I lies down in hand very good.

View attachment 759833View attachment 759834View attachment 759835View attachment 759832

you went next level with the details, love how it turned out!!

Just got a bunch of references that I needed to finish mine! Will work on it all weekend! :D Great video from tested.. and Adam of course showing the gun on multiple angles!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back