Twin Peaks: The Return | Mr. C/Doppelgänger Cooper Outfit

justintime57

I am on the hunt to find the exact clothing and accessory items Kyle MacLachlan donned for his role as the cold and collected Mr. C, the doppelgänger of Special Agent Dale Cooper, in the new season in Twin Peaks. Items include his leather jacket, hair clip, hair wig and/or extensions, wristwatch, belt buckle, shoes, tape recorder, and ace of spades card. In addition, I have supplied an external link of a 40+ image gallery showcasing plenty more images and angles of these items below.

Not as important, but I would also like to discover the brand of watch Dougie Jones/Cooper wears and pin Cooper and the FBI wear, but Mr. C's is more of a priority.

http://imgur.com/a/UygAD

76.PNG74.PNG102.PNG64.PNG75.PNG109.PNG122.PNG124.PNG128.PNGPin.PNG

I plan to use these blackout contact lenses as well: https://exoticlenses.com/shop/black-out-contact-lenses/

Last edited:
The accurate ace of spades card can be found in the Pavilion Premium Quality Poker Club Playing Cards, blue deck version, which are exclusive to Toys "R" Us.

I recreated the drawing with a Sharpie marker and the scratches with a safety pin, based on a screenshot from the show. Here's a picture of mine, along with a bunch of my other Twin Peaks prop replicas:

JUiSQTf.jpg

The FBI pin can be bought here.

Not as important, but I would also like to discover the brand of watch Dougie Jones/Cooper wears and pin Cooper and the FBI wear, but Mr. C's is more of a priority.

Cooper/Dougie wears a Pulsar pxda80. Discontinued now. Got one from ebay for 7.50$. Nice looking dresswatch.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back