Batman Modified Figure

BTTFSpencer

Sr Member
I would like to convert a NECA Batman figure into an accurate representation of the following image:

imgur batman.png

This model is from a Batman simulator ride that was quite popular in Australia a few years ago, I've always been intrigued by the sculpt and particularly the belt as it looks very unique and stylish.

My idea is to have a 6" representation of this figure with a modified window/flapped box (as can be seen on NECA video game style figures) with the Batman ride theme.

As I have never customised a figure, I was wondering if you fine modellers have any advice or insight, and could shed some light onto the project. Any idea's would be very much appreciated, and I'll be happy to do what I can to reward you. :)

Spencer

All depends on the figure you have and what needs removed, added, etc.

Also, this thread may be of some use: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=280879&p=4305152#post4305152

Very good thread, thank you for providing a link to it.

I have done some minor research on wrestling figures, looking for one with a close upper musculature. I've found a wrestler named Sami Zayn. Using a 7" figure of his likeness, I could use Miliput to sculpt detail over the existing figure, kit bash and create my own unique Batman The Ride figure. :)

Spencer

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back