Russian Seaview

Finished the power plants today. Envisioned using bundles fiber optic cables for each cowl but ran across some plumbing parts and wheels in the boneyard box. Simple but think they look cool. IMG_6850.jpgIMG_6857.jpgIMG_6859.jpg

On to the stand and possibly the Russian Flying sub. Know this a total repurpose but this is what I see the little fella looking like... Hey, the George Pal Martians got it right!
IMG_6146 (2).jpg

Wayne, one of the fellow members of NautilusSubmarine.com, placed my Russian Seaview under the Artic. He is a master at compositing.
Thought you might like to see his work.IMG_0201.JPG

.".......Let them sing."

Thanks for checking out my boat.
Still working on the "flying sub" and will post final pixs then.

Tommie

Last edited:
Thanks, Thomas,
I'm fascinated by all things submarine. Love all the movie sci-fi subs, in particular, the Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Have built a good number of Nautili and done several redesigns as the Russian Seaview. Here's my furthest depature....IMG_0253.JPG

This version involved buying 2 kits and a good amount of modification. Lots of cutting and sanding to create this version.

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    774.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Finally modified and added the "Martian" Flying sub. Instead of just cutting off the bow of a smaller scale Seaview, I clipped the legs and wingtips off of a Martian war machine.
(Again, was never a fan of the TV flying sub and now have 2 in my junk yard.....SorryIMG_6876.jpgIMG_6886.jpg)

Thank you, sir,
I'm fairly happy with the outcome but, like most here, think I could do far better with a second pass....

Tommie

Thank you, kind sir and thank you in behalf of the creator of the image.
Starting another Moebius Seaview, this time, a more sleek and updated design. This concept boat will lay somewhere between the Tv version and the Deboers Concept II.

Attachments

• IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0654.JPG
    IMG_0654.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 59
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back