Chinese Airsoft Kingsman Pistol

Its not accurate at all but it would be pretty tough to get a fully functional shotgun under barrel. If I wanted the look while playing airsoft, this is perfect. Heck I'd buy one!

If you watch the video, it is a working airsoft shotgun under it.

Yep, I meant to make it accurate AND functional. I really tried with my two Carnwennan builds but just could not fit everything in an accurate under barrel. But I really want one of these!

Also I already have the molds to make resin cast replacement grips for peeps!

This is what I got from evike. Thank you for your interest in Evike.com!

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide you with that information at this time.

I would recommend that you keep an eye on our social media pages, as we generally announce major items ahead of time.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Jonathan | Evike.com Inc.

I'm sure evike will try and carry them. Just gotta' wait. Here is an online store I've ordered from lots of times and they have always been reliable for me. They might carry it before evike does.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com

Just a fair warning about my experiences with chinese airsoft. I've owned 2 chinese made airsoft guns. They both broke the first time I tried shooting them. On the detonics 1911, the slide stop snapped right off after the first mag locked the slide.

On the desert eagle, the white plastic innards started leaking after just a few mags.

These will be built on a KWC or We Tech according to that site. I've built both of my Carnwennan pistols on We Tech and I haven't had a problem

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back