TheCW Reverse Flash Costume

Hello everyone!!

Not to long ago I decided that I was going to loose weight, and I've finally hit my goal. I want to celebrate and get something from the show I've been watching. Reverse Flash has quickly (ha) become one of my favriote villains, because he is absolutely Insane.

I really want a Reverse Flash costume from the CW Show, but all I can find online look terrible. The cowl doesn't even have the reverse lightning on there, it's painted. The jackets aren't even screen accurate.

Does anyone know where I can find a really good costume for Reverse Flash? If ones not out there, maybe I'll make my own? I've always wanted to make something like this, but buying is much easier and less time consuming (probally).

Thank you for the help!

Nice one!

Your best bet for quality/accuracy is going to be UD Replicas (but you're looking in the vicinity of $1300 for the whole kit and that's not including a cowl) – but their stuff is definitely worth it.
Otherwise, if you can forego a bit of accuracy, you'd be able to find a quality costumer who can make one. I've seen a couple of decent ones made; but I can't remember if they were around the $500 or $1000 mark. There are some guys doing great Arrow and Flash suits, so perhaps Reverse Flash is on the cards for them too if you reach out.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back