Spider-Man Homecoming: Home-Made Suit| Miles Morales Edition!

DigitalKid14

Hey guys!
Long time no post. After seeing Homecoming 3 times, I thought about what a Miles Morales style homemade suit would look like. So I did this c̶r̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ photo edit of the Hot Toys Homemade figure:

miles homecoming.png

Isn't it awesome!? Having the shooters on the outside is actually very reminiscent of how he originally had them in the comics too, which is just a bonus!
miles-morales-spider-man-web.png

So... Does anyone on here think they could sew me the hoodie? Lol.
If not, that's fine, I'm going to be forced to order it from Reform Clothing... Only thing is: they only do bulk orders. Minimum I would need is atleast 25. I don't have pricing just yet, but if there's enough people interested in it, I will place an order. Here is the mock-up they sent me of what that would look like:
Sweatshirts.png
It's not 1-to-1 accurate with what I made, but it should be simple enough to use the fabric from the sleeves (once they're cut), and sow it onto the chest area. Let me know your thoughts! I'm super hyped to hear from you all!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back