Anakin Sithflex

LM1

This is my version of what Anakin's light Saber could have looked like, had he defeated Obiwan and kept his Graflex. It's a Graflex 2.0 with:

Purchased Parts
1. TGS Bunny ears
2. Romans Clamp
3. Slothfurnace Clamp Card
4. Wanna Wang's Kobold Clip

Custom Built Parts
1. Blade Plug
2. Bunny Ear Screw
3. Blade Retention Screw
4. Addition of Hex Nuts ( Vader ROTJ Style )
5. Bras tubing on Clamp
6. Custom grips from aluminium and brass tube and rod
7. Custom pommel end
8. Custom brass pins and side switch

Planning a full metal chassis and crystal chamber as well when I have time up my sleeve.

IMG_9137.JPGIMG_9138.JPGIMG_9139.JPGIMG_9140.JPGIMG_9141.JPGIMG_9142.JPGIMG_9143.JPGIMG_9144.JPGIMG_9145.JPG

Looks nice! I almost had a Vader moment and wanted to choke someone through a screen when I thought that was a real graflex ;)

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

I've commented on every FB post you've made-- but I love this thing and would kick a puppy to have those grips...

There are enough replicas out there now to play with, so that the vintages can be left alone in all their glory.

I often hear/read that argument, for lightsabers, for blasters - usually i smile then, and reach for a real part and a drill/saw. :devil

What comes next ..... not ruining rare 400$ vintage cameras just for getting one certain part? :angel:lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back