Suggestions for C-3po vacumform kits

vonturd

I have recently posted about building a life size pepakura c3po. From what some of you have been saying I may not go that route to build my c3po. I'm looking into other avenues but not sure which way I'm wanting to go. I would love suggestions. Does anyone know about vacumform kits? I'm not finding much of anything. I'm wanting to create something as detailed as possible. I will only be displaying this as a statue. I do not plan on wearing this.
Please help

Have you looked into the Rebel legion site? You might find some armor builders or other troopers there that can or may be willing to sell their threepio. That's If your planning on getting screen accuracy... if not, and are never gonna wear it, and are really tight under budget... then try to find the best pepakura (which you will still probably have to buy) and do it. Having in mind that the making of it will take a lotta time, a lotta love and dedication. As building it out of pep is more about the fun of the process of making it, than getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you looked into the Rebel legion site? You might find some armor builders or other troopers there that can or may be willing to sell their threepio. That's If your planning on getting screen accuracy... if not, and are never gonna wear it, and are really tight under budget... then try to find the best pepakura (which you will still probably have to buy) and do it. Having in mind that the making of it will take a lotta time, a lotta love and dedication. As building it out of pep is more about the fun of the process of making it, than getting it.

I am wanting it to be as accurate as possible. I don't really have a budget. I'm fully aware that it will cost more for accuracy. I'm fine with that. It's just finding the the correct materials for the build.
Thank you for the advice

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back