Obi-Wan's Hut Decor

Jedi Reali

Sr Member
For some reason Obi-Wan's hut was always one of the most interesting sets to me. There's something about the old fallen Jedi hermit's personal living space and what he would need/surround himself with that draws me into it. There are a couple brief threads on here about the hut but I wonder if anyone has been able to identify anything beyond the lightsaber chest. In particular the vaguely weapon-like wall hangings. There is a group of three visible in the background, and one piece hanging above the lightsaber chest. One of the three looks to be an antique Indian elephant goad, or ankus. Which is interesting since we know the lightsaber chest is an antique Indian dowry chest, or damchiya. I wonder if any other pieces are Indian as well. Anyone recognize anything else or have any guesses?

Kenobis hovel.jpgobihutwalldecor.pnggoad.jpg

And how about the two metallic objects on the coffee table? A pair of candle snuffers maybe?
R2D2_Image.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back