Knights of The Old Republic Sith Trooper

Just received all the 3d modeled armor pieces with exception to the legs, I will begin 3D printing after I get my CR-10 5S this weekend
Sith armor v1.jpg

RuthlessFxProps Finished the hips and modified the helmet to print better, leaving only the cod piece and shin models to be completed. I just finished finished printing the back armor assembly and decided to start working on the blaster, as it will be a less complicated build.
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Finished the 3d print prototypes for my vibrosword, now that i know my dimensions are correct I will machine the pieces. I also started filling and sanding the blaster, after smooth out some seam lines and more sanding they should be ready to mould.
image1 (1).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

No major updates yet, pulled the sword completely apart and received the brass to make the vibrosword pommel, crossguard, and whatever that top piece is. also sanded the helmet to where there is no seams and glued the main parts of the blaster together (with exception to the handle/lower, that'll be a different mould)

Know it's been awhile, but I've finally got my Cr-10 s5 fixed and modded to my liking. I also started machining the vibrosword crossguard and hope to have that done this month
image2.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg

Have the crossguard for the vibrosword nearly complete and should start the next set of pieces for it soon! Also finished printing the shoulders and started the finish work on those! Finally, I printed the neck armor but i'm not entirely pleased with it so i'll be modifying it.
image2 (1).jpegimage1 (2).jpegimage1 (3).jpeg

Time to get the dust off this project and start again :lol
What's done:
-Vacuum former
- Armor is vacuum formed (with exception of foot plates)
- Helmet are 100% ready for molding (attempted to mold both before DragonCon but they failed:cry

What's Needed:
- Changed jobs before i could mill the last two parts of the vibrosword, so i outsourced those parts
- Chrome
- Boot Armor (Foot Plates)
- Neck Seal/Armor
- Helmet and Blaster Mold
image1.jpegIMG_5275.JPGIMG_5276.JPGimage2.jpeg

Last edited:
Been super busy since the last update, but now I can finally get to finishing this project.
Good News: sanded the current set of armor smooth, vibrosword pieces are milled, and helmet has been improved so a can make a better mould, last one failed :(.
Bad news: Some blaster pieces melted, so I have to reprint those

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back