Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MN, United States
    3 Weeks Ago  Feb 20, 2018, 8:19 AM - Re: The Cloverfield Paradox (Post-release) #51

I hope this is enough to tank the franchise, but I've heard there is another theatrical release coming under the Cloverfield brand. It just bugs me so much that they'd take these movies that have nothing to do with the original and just slap a name on it, stick a monster in it, and give it the JJ marketing buzz just to get people to watch it. It's sloppy. It's lazy. And it's just capitalizing off of the success of the original.
    Fairhaven, MA
    4 Days Ago  Mar 13, 2018, 3:28 PM - Re: The Cloverfield Paradox (Post-release) #52

I am a HUGE cloverfield fan. I finally got to see paradox just now, huge blizzard, my sister got her Netflix working for me on my tv. So I sat down and watched it..

It was amazing how well the sets and Props were put together.

Even the actors/actresses were great

But the story... like previously posted, event horizon is exactly how it felt!

The arm by itself.... yeah even for alternate universe it comes off weird

Did laugh with the big fight between chicks at the end, while the hand was doing that impatient finger tap in the cage lol

So the Russian, what ever happened to him? It seemed that he got taken control by something? In this universe is the Russian The one who betrays the team? I just didnít follow that part at all...

Heís going green goblin in the mirror then 3d prints a gun?

But the space suits amazing.. the effects amazing, loved the Philadelphia experiment with the arm stuck in the wall, along with the woman...

Kinda sucked they ripped off alien at the end... I was saying the whole time ďplease donít do this.... please donít do this... yup they did it...Ē

Even though I love the original, 10 cloverfield lane is my favorite... I have a obsession with fall out shelters/bunkers, loved john Goodman and the whole psych out..

Curious to see what we get in October? Call of duty nazi zombies rip off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annapolis MD
    4 Days Ago  Mar 13, 2018, 7:12 PM - Re: The Cloverfield Paradox (Post-release) #53

Yeah, I could not see what this third part was adding to the plot and storyline of the Cloverfield sequel. The plot was ridiculous, cheap and cheesy. Had the feeling i was watching the retarded first draft version of Alien, Gravity, Interstellar and Moon together at once.