Blade Runner 2049, old and new blasters!

Just the PKD. I looked around a bit for them on Propsummit but I couldnt find them.
If anyone has a link to the thread page that would be great!

With respect: If you google "PKD blade runner blaster blueprints" and don't find everything you need then something is wrong with your browser.

With respect: If you google "PKD blade runner blaster blueprints" and don't find everything you need then something is wrong with your browser.
Yeah they come up but there isnt any measurements to tell you how big to make the parts, so thats why I was asking for more accurate 1:1 scale blueprints here since this is the place were all the experts hang out.
I hoped someone would actually try to be helpful instead of just posting a passive aggressive remark, so, your "with respect" doesnt mean much.

Yeah they come up but there isnt any measurements to tell you how big to make the parts, so thats why I was asking for more accurate 1:1 scale blueprints here since this is the place were all the experts hang out.
I hoped someone would actually try to be helpful instead of just posting a passive aggressive remark, so, your "with respect" doesnt mean much.

That's weird. When I do that search the first result is a thread on the RPF and the first image in that thread has.... Dimensions. Also other little details like a link to all the worldcon photos etc. So I'm not sure how the suggestion wasn't helpful?

Don't know if this is somehow helpful. Haven't checked the values either since I'm not at home. But seems reasonable.
It's not super detailed either.

f58743da7565c9b0a61f9ba18c8badc7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I took the time to post twice to help, including the premier reference site on this topic and a search that without question would give you what you need. Do you really need to be spoon-fed? Next time I guess I won't bother.

That's weird. When I do that search the first result is a thread on the RPF and the first image in that thread has.... Dimensions. Also other little details like a link to all the worldcon photos etc. So I'm not sure how the suggestion wasn't helpful?
Yeah its so weird that I might want some confirmation on weather or not those blue prints are the accurate size, like if more than one person gave info then I could be sure it was correct.
Yeah really weird.
Why dont you post a link of the page you found if you really want to help.

Don't know if this is somehow helpful. Haven't checked the values either since I'm not at home. But seems reasonable.
It's not super detailed either.

View attachment 742510

Thanks very much for the help!
I did see this on the google search I did before I asked for help here, I just wasnt sure if these proportions were film accurate. If anyone knows, Id really appreciate some confirmation.
Thanks in advance.

I took the time to post twice to help, including the premier reference site on this topic and a search that without question would give you what you need. Do you really need to be spoon-fed? Next time I guess I won't bother.
You didnt post twice with help. Go back and look at your own posts. You asked me a question once and then told me to go search the internet which I already knew how to do.

Its got nothing to do with spoon feeding, if you want to help then fine, if not then keep your snarky comments to yourself.. No need to be a jerk about it.

Nobody gets a medal for telling someone to go figure it out themselves. Thats the whole point of these forums is to ask for help and hopefully get some, ideally without having to deal with someone with an attitude for no reason like yourself.

You can order them (I think, orders might be closed now). Some people have gotten confirmation emails but I don't think anyone has received one yet.

Full thread: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=275949&page=3. Release date is Aug 5 now.

They had them up for sale at HLJ and Hobby search but both places are out of stock.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10464511

https://hlj.com/product/FCK61047

I was lucky and grabbed one from HLJ just by chance so it pays to check every once in awhile in case they drop a preorder you might be able to get one too.

Thanks for the leads! It's weird, a standard Google search basically only turns up results from April, when the dang things were first announced.

You didnt post twice with help. Go back and look at your own posts. You asked me a question once and then told me to go search the internet which I already knew how to do.

Its got nothing to do with spoon feeding, if you want to help then fine, if not then keep your snarky comments to yourself.. No need to be a jerk about it.

Nobody gets a medal for telling someone to go figure it out themselves. Thats the whole point of these forums is to ask for help and hopefully get some, ideally without having to deal with someone with an attitude for no reason like yourself.

Wow. For someone who's been on our forum for nine minutes is sure quick to throw his weight around. How about showing some respect for our tenured members? See, if you spent more time reading and researching and less time looking for shortcuts you would see that we usually help those who help themselves. But what do WE know? We're all snarky jerks, right?
Yeah...you will make MANY friends here. :facepalm

Wow. For someone who's been on our forum for nine minutes is sure quick to throw his weight around. How about showing some respect for our tenured members? See, if you spent more time reading and researching and less time looking for shortcuts you would see that we usually help those who help themselves. But what do WE know? We're all snarky jerks, right?
Yeah...you will make MANY friends here. :facepalm
Relax.
I show respect to those who deserve it. Theres nothing wrong with asking for a shortcut, especially if you HAVE done a lot of reading and didnt see the info you needed yet. Ever miss something? happens to me all the time.
Thats what these forums are for, and its great when people help you out instead of trying to give you a life lesson. I know how to search on Google. Offering that as a suggestion is just being a jerk.

Nothing I said was so out of line for you to do a your dramatic facepalm.
And if you dont want to be friends then thats fine too.

Feel free. Jeez you guys really go out of your way to defend the guilty here.

Yes, I feel really guilty. Go through my posts and see if you find even a hint of sarcasm or any friction with any other member. You asked a billy basic question and I gave you an honest billy basic answer, because your skill set or laziness (whichever it might be) seemed to warrant it.

Here's another tool you might find useful: Lmgtfy.com.

And congrats you are the first to make my ignore list as well, so don't bother replying.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back