Small Soldiers replicas

Absolutely, limited number of course. Shoot me a message here or at jok3r0314@gmail.com with the subject "small soldiers " and ill be happy to give you more info
Any plans to make any available ? These would be grail pieces for me

- - - Updated - - -

If you are interested shoot me a message here or at jok3r0314@gmail.com for more info.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, cant wait to complete both sets :)
Absolutely fantastic !

20161127_201218.jpg20161127_123350.jpg20161127_123130.jpg a full table

I completely forgot this thread! Nice to see it up with some activity again. I think I've mentioned this before but I'm looking forward to when you tackle Insaniac (he was my favorite of the bunch).

I have to ask, I'm about to jump into working on a custom figure myself, are these static figures or do they feature any articulation at all? If they do, I'd love to learn more about your process on how you went about achieving them.

Thanks, i havent had a chance to work on insaniac but i hope that changes soon. As for articulation, Hasbro has informed me thats its not something i can pursue so these are purely statues. They can be modified however, and i plan to make my display set articulated at some point. I beleive i have lots more images on my other thread in sculpture make up & effects http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=232769

I completely forgot this thread! Nice to see it up with some activity again. I think I've mentioned this before but I'm looking forward to when you tackle Insaniac (he was my favorite of the bunch).

I have to ask, I'm about to jump into working on a custom figure myself, are these static figures or do they feature any articulation at all? If they do, I'd love to learn more about your process on how you went about achieving them.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back