looking for 3D helmet files or file maker Power Rangers

PunyParker98

i apologize if this in the wrong place, if so direct me to the right place please, but does anyone know where i can either find 3D models of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Helmets, or pay someone to make them for me because i have access to a 3d printer at my school, mant for student use, and am working on a Power Ranger fan film that should start filming next summer. please anyone who has information or would be willing to make these for me, please either comment below or message me thank you very much
poster2.jpgP-6JX-M7M-P8C.JPG

Sorry for the absence I have a lot of trouble with my computer unable to get to this site through my phone and computer. I do have a lot of 3D printing power ranger helmet files but I can't access them at the moment (trouble with new windows 10 update that killed most of my apps and programs)

Yo Edmonton :) lol

Which files do you have? Did you make them yourself?

Sorry for the absence I have a lot of trouble with my computer unable to get to this site through my phone and computer. I do have a lot of 3D printing power ranger helmet files but I can't access them at the moment (trouble with new windows 10 update that killed most of my apps and programs)

I have almost all of power Ranger helmet model files but only original mmpr and ninninger helmet files are converted for 3d printing. No I didn't make them I bought them from a friend of mine who can make them.

Last edited:
Do you have a Green Power Ranger helmet file? I’m in Winnipeg, Mb.
Pls lmk if available. Cheers
I have almost all of power Ranger helmet model files but only original mmpr and ninninger helmet files are converted for 3d printing. No I didn't make them I bought them from a friend of mine who can make them.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back