Deadshot - Suicide Squad - Costume Build

novatisdesigns

Creating a Deadshot costume as close as I can to the movie version.

Here is the Armor. Made from EVA Foam.

Attachments

• 1_FoamFront.jpg
    1_FoamFront.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 132
  • 2_FoamBack.jpg
    2_FoamBack.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 2_TurnaroundPainted.jpg
    2_TurnaroundPainted.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 136
The Shirt is a stretch diamond knit. I tried to add the appropriate cuts and details. The arm details are going to be an add on later. The collar was done on an embroidery machine. I also added a thick felt for the padding inserts on the side and sewed them in.

1_Front.jpg5_Texture.jpg4_Pads.jpg3_Collar.jpg2_Back.jpg

Arm Guns are made from insulation foam. These were cut using a foam cutter and a craft knife. I used epoxy to glue them together (since it doesn't melt foam), rust paint for sealing and spray paint for the rest. I then printed out the lettering on the top, cut out each letter to make a stencil and did an indent for it. Then painted with a brush pen. Each arm gun has 2 magnets inserted into the bottom. The arm piece is faux leather with a metal bar sewn into the middle. Adds stability and an excellent mounting piece.

3_RustPainted.jpg4_Painted.jpg5_Mounted.jpg2_RustPainted.jpg1_FoamCut.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The holsters are still being made. These are all being made with vac form plastic. Heated and shaped, then riveted onto holsters for my legs and belt.

2_HipAmmo.jpg3_SideArm.jpg4_BackGuns.jpg1_HipAmmo.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a few of the pieces together. I'll post more when I have the photos ready.

FullShot.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back