Blade Runner 9732

blackwheat

Hi guys,

I would like to share my VR project about Blade Runner.
It's still in development but you can already have a look.

You will find more on www.br9732.com and on my artstation profile.

quentin-lengele-shot01.jpg

quentin-lengele-shot02.jpg

quentin-lengele-shot04.jpg

quentin-lengele-cqfqralwaaabuyq.jpg

quentin-lengele-mod02.jpg

quentin-lengele-asset01.jpg

quentin-lengele-asset03.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Q.

Thanks guys.

For now, I'm planning to release an alpha version, as a virtual tour.
It can evolve with a small gameplay and characters but it will stay on this.
I have some contacts at Warner. I would like to do more but copyrights is an issue for now.

Cheers,

Q.

Really freaking sorry to hear about the hassle you've had from Warner Bros about this. I really don't get how they can see it's a good idea to shut down a gorgeous fan tribute in such a heavy handed and ****ty way. I'm sure @asavage might have something to say about this. :(

You have a lot of support out here, your work is amazing. I'm so angry about the way they shut you down (even the VIDEOS!) that I'm tempted to run a petition of some sort.

Good luck getting the project up and running somehow, I hope there's some way you can get this out there for Blade Runner fans to enjoy. All the very best.

And in case you guys haven't seen the most recent iteration http://www.br9732.com/ will get you there. Until WB crush even that. :(

warmest regards

Phil

Yes, I understand the frustration (first saw the work on Propsummit) and I'm sure Warner had a VR vision for a BR2019/2049 installment before Quentin appeared into the scene.
It would've been nice if they had made Quentin some sort of partners into their vision, but that was not meant to be. They have every right to uphold their copyrights.
I think that it's a lack of vision, from Warner's part, and that it could lead to resentment from the BR fan base (I, for one):behave

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back