How do you transport your armour?

sandbagger

Master Member
Full armour suits made of EVA foam, Steel, Aluminium, Fibreglass/bondo.....

How do you guys and girls move it from event to event? In the boot/trunk of the car, just throw it in, in a box, in several boxes, bags, bubble wrap?

Do you take tools and things to do on-the-spot repairs and such?

SB

I know foam suits are a lot easier than fiberglass and metal to transport. For my masked rider suit (fiberglass) i use 3-4 Large rubbermaid bins that i got from home depot and throw them in the back of my suv, i also usually throw in some strategically placed bubble wrap too in order to keep pieces from rubbing against each other in the bins lol
these are the bins i used http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubberma...n-Hi-Top-Storage-Tote-FG3A00H2MICBL/100347929

Foam Iron Man here and I just use a range of bags mainly. A couple of the big bag for life types and just carry the chest piece by itself. Probably better ways to do it so I'll be interested to see what other methods people use.
Haven't ever taken any tools with me but the first outing could have benefitted from some certainly.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back