Just noticed something while watching I am Legend

andy19422

Sr Member
I just been re-watching this film again and noticed this at the start of the film.
tumblr_n5zb54np0J1rdh98fo1_1280.jpg

As this film came out in 2007 and probably shot a year earlier it just go's to show how long films are on the drawing board for.

At least in the movie universe that disaster never got made even if it took an apocalypse to stop it lol. Actually it's a disaster of a movie in a disaster of a movie.

For me it was the CGI and will smith, though I give credit for smith actually talking to doctors like his character to learn enough to sound credible.

For me it was the CGI and will smith, though I give credit for smith actually talking to doctors like his character to learn enough to sound credible.

It wasnt even Will Smith for me, it was the stupid ending that didnt make any damn sense. The ending of the book is so much cooler. The movie though? Ridiculous. I hate when you have a decent movie then blow it in the end. And for what? To make him a martyr? But there wasnt any reason to? Its baffling.

I loved the look of the movie for sure and even the animated shorts they did it's just then it went all CGI and neither of the endings were as good as the original book or even Vincent Price or Heston's in their versions. Honestly I still prefer Omega Man over any of them. Oddly enough in all 3 movie adaptations the main character is basically the same guy lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back