Spider-Man for PS4 Cosplay- Any Ideas?

Vicracwil

I dont have the time to do it myself, but this would be an awesome idea for a cosplay.

Someone should get started on this.

Reference Pics from official trailer:

All sides:
27379838530ccef720520ojpg-4851d6_765w.jpg
maxresdefault (4).jpg
maxresdefault (5).jpg
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (10).png

Feet,Gauntlets, and some of the side:
:Screenshot (12).pngScreenshot (15).png

Eyes, Webshooter, and Head:
Screenshot (13).pngScreenshot (14).png
Screenshot (11).png

Notes:
It seems that he has some kind of knuckledusters built in to his gloves
His eyes move exactly as Tom's
Very unique suit but a lot of parts that come together sort of as armor.
lots of Holland inspiration.

So, who is up to try it?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure someone is already on it. I feel obligated to post on this because I'm obsessed. Some elements are virtually identical to the Civil War Suit. The sleeves are essentially Raimi style. Blue piping seems to always be a hassle to decipher. Don't know if I can really offer anything to the table but I'm tempted to have a bash. Probably have nothing special to offer though. Don't like the costume enough (yet) to build it for myself.

I would totally build this, it seems easy to build, considering that the normal puffy paint spiders that people use wouldn't work in this scenario. I would personally cut out the spiders, and sew it onto the suit to avoid the hassle of puffy painting the spiders on. With the eyes you'd want to go to either JFcustoms, or Kenlandrum cause they build those lenses, and they actually move. I'll do some more research and keep this posted.

With the eyes you'd want to go to either JFcustoms, or Kenlandrum cause they build those lenses, and they actually move.

I don't know that Ken has actually released any files yet for moving MCU lenses but I may be mistaken. If he has then I'd love to see what he came up with.

I like that the shoes kind of have a heel to them. Gunhead made a file that's up for sale now. Those stand-out bright white spiders deserve some kind of silicone/urethane or puffy paint treatment.

I don't know that Ken has actually released any files yet for moving MCU lenses but I may be mistaken. If he has then I'd love to see what he came up with.

He Hasn't yet, but he does have plans to release them at some point. May take some time, but Ken has never let this site down.

I'm considering taking it on but I'd make the spiders black.

Thank god. I hate how the spider is white, it doesnt make any sense to me. Maybe to brand it in their own personal way? I was thinking of getting a PS4 just for this game until I saw the white spider. :confused

I dont have the time to do it myself, but this would be an awesome idea for a cosplay.

Someone should get started on this.

Reference Pics from official trailer:

All sides:
View attachment 634872
View attachment 634873
View attachment 634874
View attachment 634875
View attachment 634876
View attachment 634877
View attachment 634883

Feet,Gauntlets, and some of the side:
:View attachment 634887View attachment 634890

Eyes, Webshooter, and Head:
View attachment 634888View attachment 634889
View attachment 634892

Notes:
It seems that he has some kind of knuckledusters built in to his gloves
His eyes move exactly as Tom's
Very unique suit but a lot of parts that come together sort of as armor.
lots of Holland inspiration.

So, who is up to try it?

Working on the web shooters, but I can't do the suit(

maybe take 2 layers of lycra and bit of foam to pipe through the spider and piping and sew it together to get that 3d effect if you cant do urethane molds

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back