CW-ish The Flash on a budget.

Here's a few more pictures of the pants and boots hanging up, I plan to use suspender braces to ensure the pants don't slip down below the jacket line.
I should have some picture of the final, suited up product soon, I'm just going to add some finishing touches and refine some of the smaller details.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Just a quick update guys, the suit is pretty much complete, I'm basically just going around the honeycomb pattern again with a shadowing effect to add extra depth.
Which is a bitch and it's taking forever.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

It doesn't look like much but it does make a big difference from a distance.
Anyhoo, it's coming together so I should have some photos all suited up soon.

image.jpeg

IMG_4003.JPGIMG_4002.JPGMy name is Barry Allen and I'm the flattest man alive.

So I've finally finished the suit!

I've added some shoulder armour using some craft foam wrapped in leather which I've layered and added some gold ringlets through.

I've brought the leather 'gloves' up a tad further by adding a new section which I've attached to the jacket sleeves, the neck portion has also been layered with further leather sections to refine the look and hide the zipper better.

I've also added lightning bolts to the top of the boots to finish off the look and given all the leather pieces below this a double coat of gold metallic paint.

Finally, I've added a further point to the front of the jacket to bring it down further and give it a more slick, modern look which sits higher at the hips and lower at the back and front.

So once I work up the courage to shave my beard, I'll suit up and get some detailed shots of the suit in action and finally put this bad boy to bed.

IMG_4002.JPG

IMG_4003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_4820.JPGIMG_4827.JPG

Took ok some pictures of the cowl with the updated ear bolts too.
I decided to take the plunge and add the brushed gold but they can be removed easily enough to switch back to the original look.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back