Kylo Ren: Best Voice Changer?

Where did you buy it pre-wired etc?

I'd love to give this setup a try but I don't want to solder if I can avoid it.

Thanks.

Hey! I bought mine pre soldered and wired. I am not good at it so I didn't want to mess it up. A off fb was doing them but it was awhile back.

Velleman board, aker mic, and mini speakers mounted in my helmet. All runs off a 9v battery and is self contained. No hanging speaker or wires to deal with
I don't know when I'm gonna get around to modding a voice changer into my helmet, but this is definitely the setup I want to model. Like you, I want everything contained in the helmet. Do you remember which speakers you used? I can find the mics pretty well, but as a total DIY noob the mini speakers are vexing me.

Hi everyone,
Please forgive me for asking away even before I even introduced myself properly. I will do this a.s.a.p. but with time running short (3 weeks til convention) and shipping time to Germany up to 2 weeks I am bordering on desperate:

I am looking for a voice changer that
1) can alter a female voice good enough that it sounds at least a bit awesome (my voice isn't really high but the Voice Changer in the helmet doesn't do much)
2) can be built in as easily as possible. I am better at sewing than crafting and I can't solder!

I'd be so so thankful for any advice. Depending on how easy it would be (or if anyone from Europe would be willing to mod my helmet for me within the short time span) I am fully aware it won't come cheap.

Thanx
Yoshi

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back