Dark Knight Tumbler schematics/ blueprints

hmccarthy

Does anyone have an accurate version of the Tumbler blueprints from the Dark Knight? I have seen some but aren't even close to being accurate. Any help would be appreciated.

I modeled up the Tumbler in Solidworks just for fun a while back and I'd like to say I got it fairly close to screen accurate...? I used a few blueprints I found online as well as countless photo references, and I even built the 1/24 scale model to get the details I couldn't find reference for. I'm happy to share my collection of reference material or even draw you up a scale blueprint drawing of my model if that'll help. If you're looking for the blueprints themselves just to have a full scale paper copy like Coleman hands to Fox in the movie, best I can suggest is buy the set of replicas. I forget where I saw those originally but I can dig those up if that's what you're after. Let me know if I can be of assistance! Happy hunting!

Tumbler4 EDIT.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back