JURASSIC WORLD Owen Grady Costume

Just ordered the belt! I wonder if it was the persistent phone orders from the fans that made them put it on the site?

Probably gonna go with the Dynamic Leather for now and then once I get the funds I'll order the Logan one so my display will be accurate!
What were the style of pants and colour from old navy ?

yea that's what I'm doing, going with DL then scratch up funds for the real deal

- - - Updated - - -

Just ordered the belt! I wonder if it was the persistent phone orders from the fans that made them put it on the site?
I was just thinking the same thing!

Last time I talked to someone at Orvis she said that there wasn't any reason it shouldn't be on there. I mentioned someone here had said it was a retailer exclusive; however she said it wasn't, and they'd be adding it soon. Yay peer pressure!

Just finished our run of Grady Henleys:

extra-image-1659.jpg

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/grady-henley-t-shirts-p-643.html

We've got them in Small to XL, $50 (shipped).

I'm very happy with the buttons, especially:

extra-image-1660.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Well done Indy! Looks great!

So... I just got another pair of J Brands - this time I was able to find a pair with the correct details. (Back pocket stitching, etc) Here's the thing, though..the color is WAY different from my other industrials. It's very strange. Granted, I bought these used and they seem like they've been washed quite a few times. I also got one of the fabric swatches that are floating around. And the new jeans are an exact match! What's going on with these pants?!

Went hiking with the family this weekend and wore my Orvis Open Air (blue), J Brand jeans, and Eastland Daily Doubles. Felt good and looked good!

53251CE7-7349-448F-8753-51EA3D09E4A7_zpspxwngpjd.jpg

Well done Indy! Looks great!

So... I just got another pair of J Brands - this time I was able to find a pair with the correct details. (Back pocket stitching, etc) Here's the thing, though..the color is WAY different from my other industrials. It's very strange. Granted, I bought these used and they seem like they've been washed quite a few times. I also got one of the fabric swatches that are floating around. And the new jeans are an exact match! What's going on with these pants?!

http://s2.postimg.org/brkd4jz39/image.jpg

http://s2.postimg.org/lnlg474v9/image.jpg

http://s2.postimg.org/cr62miov9/image.jpg

Do they say Industrial on the inside tag? I found out that they made pair of the same pants in a color like that and was called Artisanal something or another. If not, the jeans probably are overdyed and made to wash out for aged effect.

What size vest did you buy from dynamic leather? And what are your measurements?

What size did you buy and what are your normal measurements? height/weight/jacket size etc.

I'm 5' 10" 175lbs. I ordered the "SMALL" and it is a perfect fit. There's nothing worse than clothing that's too big and baggy and with the way Pratt fits into his vest I figured that 'too small' is better than 'too big'. Turns out the 'SMALL' fit perfectly on me. Zipping it up requires a little suck-in but Pratt never zips so I'm not worried about it. Dynamic Leather on Ebay. Very cool vest.

For those of you that asked about the length - it's not very short and may not expose your knife on the back. My torso is maybe a little shorter than average though so your mileage may vary.

Hi everyone, i've been following this thread since the beginning. I went to Tampa Bay comic con as Owen. Not exactly screen accurate but my wife and I decided to divert time and money to making sure Blue could accompany me.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 190
I'm 5' 10" 175lbs. I ordered the "SMALL" and it is a perfect fit. There's nothing worse than clothing that's too big and baggy and with the way Pratt fits into his vest I figured that 'too small' is better than 'too big'. Turns out the 'SMALL' fit perfectly on me. Zipping it up requires a little suck-in but Pratt never zips so I'm not worried about it. Dynamic Leather on Ebay. Very cool vest.

For those of you that asked about the length - it's not very short and may not expose your knife on the back. My torso is maybe a little shorter than average though so your mileage may vary.

Thanks for the info. Would you mind sharing you chest size? It will help with sizing a little more. Any more pics of the vest?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back