Rook's Meager Prop Collection

Rook

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello fellow enthusiasts!

So I am brand new (well a month old anyway) to the RPF community and thought I'd share my collection. Now most of these are licensed or etsy or whatnot and I am beyond excited (though my wallet less so) to start adding some items from RPF Project runs, so it is not necessarily the most impressive collection out there, but everyone has to start somewhere. Trying to figure out where to put my forthcoming Star-Lord Bucket from Davy and Dancing Groot from rgriesbeck and GeneralFrosty...anyways, without further ado!

IMG_2659.JPG

So this is the entrance to my little room in the basement which doubles as the office.

IMG_2660.JPGIMG_2662.JPGIMG_2663.JPG

Just taking a little 360 degree spin

IMG_2664.JPG

The first close-up: A couple of ultrasabers modified with parts from the custom saber shop and a battle damaged pokeball from the now defunct Pallet Town Exports. Oh, and a little Peashooter from Plants vs. Zombies.

IMG_2666.JPG

From behind the door, an Indiana Jones Gas-mask Satchel, a Hanwei Axe, Jedi Robe, Walter White Gas mask and Tyvek Suit, Jedi Robe, Hobbit feet, Adventure Time Finn hat and sword, foam Master Sword and a few other misc. items.

IMG_2667.JPG

My wooden Buster sword and a few Where the Wild Things Are figures.

IMG_2668.JPG

My main prop cabinet.

IMG_2669.JPG

Mostly Scotch and Whiskey but there are some Horn tankard from Game of Thrones and a Drinky Crow.

IMG_2670.JPG

Kind of My fantasy shelf: Thorin's Key, Harry Potter wands, a Wind Waker wand, Zelda Ocarinas, Totoros, Ashaman Pins, Aes Sedai Ring, the One Ring, Mockingjay Pins, Indy Whip, Inception top, Bilbo Button, etc...

I'll continue with my collection on the next post.

Attachments

• IMG_2671.JPG
    IMG_2671.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 373
  • IMG_2672.JPG
    IMG_2672.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 348
  • IMG_2674.JPG
    IMG_2674.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 313
  • IMG_2675.JPG
    IMG_2675.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 356
View attachment 377520

Signed Terry Pratchett Print, Fallout 3 Vault Boy with Nuka cola caps, Arc Reactor, Dragonglass knife, Dragonball, Hand of the King Pins, and other little goodies for geeks in the know. Feel free to shout out if you're a fan of an unmentioned item, there's a lot going on.

View attachment 377527

Weaponry! Lemon Grenades I made myself, Tron disk, sonic screwdrivers, phasers, Winona from Farscape, Deckards gun, and empty Lightsaber hilt, Mal and Jayne's gun from Firefly, an EVE syringe from Bioshock, Battlestar Galactica and Last of Us personalized Dogtags, a batarang.

View attachment 377531

Breaking Bad legos and Rock candy "crystal meth", House BOUO, Penny Arcade Merch, Pacman, other random geekery.

View attachment 377532

A lot of random on this shelf dominated by my stack of embroidered geek patches and an Assassin's Creed Hidden Blade.

IMG_2676.JPG

A different view of the area, highlights my cane collection. I have dislocated my kneecaps and undergone more than a couple surgeries so they are useful as well. A few Notable House M.D. canes in the mix.

IMG_2677.JPG

Above the mantle: a Highlander Katana and a Heron-marked blade from Wheel of Time with a new Oak handle, All the Game of Thrones beer released so far and a Right Hand of Doom.

IMG_2678.JPGIMG_2679.JPGIMG_2680.JPGIMG_2681.JPGIMG_2682.JPGIMG_2683.JPGIMG_2833.JPG

Too many figures to name, but you can see my tastes are all over the board.

Collection to be concluded in next post!

Last edited:
Very impressive! You call it a small collection yet that is larger than many here :lol
And you are a Bone fan :)
I used to work with Jeff Smith years ago ;)

Alright, home stretch!

IMG_2685.JPG

The bookshelf, once again too many things to point out. Im sure you all will recognize more than a couple titles.

IMG_2684.JPG

Atop the shelves are my Indiana Jones Fedora and Watson hats as well as a Portal Gun and a GLADOS plush POTATOS

IMG_2686.JPG

My current Favorite shelf is my Game of Thrones cubicle.

IMG_2687.JPG

A Tio Salamanca Bell, Doctor WHO scarf, a few POP! figures and a Bantha I sculpted, a Minecraft Ore and a Fruit****er.

IMG_2688.JPG

Sting, Adamantium Claws and a Stormtrooper Bucket.

IMG_2700.JPG

Just outside the room is the entertainment area. Some great Zac Gorman Legend of Zelda comics on the wall, a Lego Millenium Falcon and X-Wing and about 6 different gaming consoles all hooked up. Plus a ton of outdated DVD's and Blurays.

IMG_2701.JPG

Turning slightly we see my Indiana Jones idol, a Darth Vader and a great Star Wars / Where the Wild Things Are mash-up by James Hance.

IMG_2697.JPG

Closer on Idol.

IMG_2699.JPG

Closer on Vader with a Mjolnir behind him.

Well, there it is. Part of me wishes I was obsessed with less franchises because then I could afford to save up and buy some pretty spectacular props, but as it is with so many interests vying for my attention I have to keep it "fairly" reasonable. Well, as reasonable as can be expected from a pop culture junkie. Well, what do you think?

Very impressive! You call it a small collection yet that is larger than many here :lol
And you are a Bone fan :)
I used to work with Jeff Smith years ago ;)

Wow! Huge Bone fan! Between the figures, the graphic novels, the individual comic books and the hardbound color collectors edition...to be honest that barely scratches the surface. My new twin children both have bone plushes in their cribs.

I only say small because I lack, say, a full Iron Man costume or a working 1:1 R2D2 and drool over these big ticket items when I see them in other collection, though I suppose that isn't the norm. :)

Wow! Huge Bone fan! Between the figures, the graphic novels, the individual comic books and the hardbound color collectors edition...to be honest that barely scratches the surface. My new twin children both have bone plushes in their cribs.

I only say small because I lack, say, a full Iron Man costume or a working 1:1 R2D2 and drool over these big ticket items when I see them in other collection, though I suppose that isn't the norm. :)

Bone rocks ;)
I spent many hours at Jeff's studio at Cartoon Books. I have some cool pieces put away, ranging from an original page artwork, original college "Thorn" strips and the script to the never produced animated feature.

Bone rocks ;)
I spent many hours at Jeff's studio at Cartoon Books. I have some cool pieces put away, ranging from an original page artwork, original college "Thorn" strips and the script to the never produced animated feature.

Beyond jealous.

PeaShooter from plants vs. zombies. I didn't even know they made that prop. Loved the game. Heard they might have a sequel.

Couple new additions thanks to Christmas:

IMG_4047 small.jpg

One of these days I'll get a full size Iron Throne in the corner of the room here....but probably not. :)

IMG_4048 small.jpg

Kind of late to the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. thing, but I'm all caught up now.

Sadly my extremely budget build of an R2 unit is taking up some of my immediate funds, but hopefully I'll be adding a few new items here and there.

Careful with the throne, those spikes are brittle. I'm on my 3rd right now :unsure

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back