Batman Begins Replica Costume..Updated Finally.

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
Our website has always been in the hands of others, but we just hadnt been getting any support or work done as we had hoped and it's been at least a year, so we decided to take that over ourselves.
Personally, I dont know a thing about computers, the internet or much less web design but my wife has been trying to figure out how all that works and we're finally able to get some new things going. Fortunately she's handy with this sort of thing and after fiddling with it all, learning about web design and the programs needed to keep this going we're finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

We just added the Begins Page on our site...but the watermarks are still needed.

Begins Page

I havent glued the armor down yet, and I'll be ready with the legs and remaining odds and ends shortly.
In the meantime...enjoy.

David

Thanks everyone....

kelldar,
You make a killer Lea.

Talisen,
I'm pretty sure the whole thing will be done by then. I should have a lot of bat stuff there and a bunch of superhero stuff in general. Should be fun....

TMP,
How have you been? You should call me sometime so we can catch up.

David

i know i start to sound like a broken record, but MAN, your stuff is awesome, nice to see it all comming to one nice neat place to blow all the new-comers minds away.

like you have to me, everytime youve shown your work. ;)

so whats next??? :love

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Mar 14 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]1440125[/snapback]</div>
i know i start to sound like a broken record, but MAN, your stuff is awesome, nice to see it all comming to one nice neat place to blow all the new-comers minds away.

like you have to me, everytime youve shown your work. ;)

so whats next??? :love
[/b]

Thanks a bunch guys... :thumbsup

Oldken,
You've been in my threads with positive and encouraging feedback for a while now and I can tell you how nice it feels...seriously. It's great to know we can all come to these places and share in our experiences creating this stuff. Sometimes it works and looks cool, and sure, other times it doesnt...but in all cases we learn and try to do better time and time again and every little bit of encouragement helps. I'm truly grateful. B)

What's next?
I dont even know where to start....put it this way, it's mid March...and I might be shutting the doors on new orders for the rest of the 2007 year. That's how crazy it is now....I may be looking for some local talent to help out actually.....we'll see if something a brother sent my way pans out, and it's looking like it will... If so, I'll need reinforcements.:)

My personal projects have been on the back burner for months..in some cases even years....every now and then I'll dabble here and there but 'work' wise...we are at a crazy time....crazy.... :cry

David

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DAVIDYR1 @ Mar 14 2007, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1440302[/snapback]</div>
What's next?
I dont even know where to start....put it this way, it's mid March...and I might be shutting the doors on new orders for the rest of the 2007 year.

David
[/b]

:cry Wish you had more time or I had more talent. :cry

I'd like to get some of those gauntlets if you ever decide to trade copies :) Very nice work on the batsuit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jedistine @ Mar 15 2007, 05:18 AM) [snapback]1440445[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DAVIDYR1 @ Mar 14 2007, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1440302[/snapback]
What's next?
I dont even know where to start....put it this way, it's mid March...and I might be shutting the doors on new orders for the rest of the 2007 year.

David
[/b]

:cry Wish you had more time or I had more talent. :cry
[/b][/quote]

That's makes 2 of us buddy. I'll give you a call today. We have a few things to go over. :)

Greg,
Glad you like them but sorry, I wont be trading any aspects of my Begins suit. Sorry, it's just a portfollio piece or for my own use at best.

David

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back