Red hood helmet......something a little different.

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So as a Avid jason Todd/Red Hood Fan I decided to make something a little different than the carbon copy red hood helmet.
I love the design by 4th wall and apparently alot of other makers do too because its often emulated....and for good reason 4th wall is perfect for the under the red hood look. I however will be going for a design based on the design of Mico Suayan for an alternate cover of Red Hood and the Outlaws #19 (as seen in this pic)
10490147_10153159794363504_601716887_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

this post started late but the progress actually started in january.... heres how it progressed so far.

Last edited:
thanks!!! its been kicking my butt along with splitting my time between a new 52 batman cowl, a flash cowl, and a arkham orgins deathstroke cowl
really cool sculpt. i have been wanting to do a red hood helmet for a while but dont have the supplies. good luck finishing.

first mold done.... getting ready for the mother mold. I'll be taking two resin casts from this that i'll clean up and smooth out for red hood and red x. Then i'll make a master mold for both10552012_10153193404573504_1923373633_n.jpg

I look forward to seeing both, but especially Red X. That one is far from common, so it will be cool to see it done.

unfortunately I havent had much time to work on this, this week. I got a rough cast done but its still in the heavy bondo stage

Will you by any chance be making more than one, or possibly making it for sell?
If so could you pm me a price. I currently have one but it doesn't breath that well and i start sweating in it quickly.
Great design and it is looking great. It is actually my favorite Red Hood Helmet design.

shot you a PM
Will you by any chance be making more than one, or possibly making it for sell?
If so could you pm me a price. I currently have one but it doesn't breath that well and i start sweating in it quickly.
Great design and it is looking great. It is actually my favorite Red Hood Helmet design.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back