"astonishing Wolverine" costume finished

Hinko1984

Hi Fellas!

Today I finished my "astonishing" costume using a morphsuit by Buy Cheap Morphsuits Official USA Supplier - Spandex Bodysuits and my Wolverine-cowl from Reevz-fx.

Luckily had some boots left, which I used with my latest Wolverine costume (the one in the pic below.....it used to be a mix between movie- and comic-style)

as the morphsuit has arrived, it looked like this...

Obviously first thing to do was to cut out the face area. Next for me was a muscle-suit, because Ive really wanted the comicbook-look (guess thats a thing that can be improved ^^). Up to the gloves... it was hard to find men-gloves with enough lenght to cover the ones that were already on the suit, so I chose boxinggloves which can be wrapped all over the underarm. Then I wanted to add a belt but unfortunately the one I already got was not thick enough to fully cover the printed one.

I colored the boots, got myself a bodybuilding-belt and turned it front to back. Ive decided to go that way, as it underlines the "bulky-Wolverine-look" in my opinion...

At least Ive decorated the Belt with some rubber foam and "built" some gauntlets in blue and yellow....

And this is what the finished "product" looks like. ....

Please tell me your opinion, especially compared to my 1st attempt on Wolverine ^^

Have fun fellas,

the austrian Wolverine

Your first looked really good too. It was original.
This new one is better than I expected after seeing the morph suit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thx guys, yes I felt the same way about the morphsuit... Im really glad about it, since its the only one to get for 50 bucks and have its backside printed too. Most of the suits in this price-area are only printed on front while being all blue on the back...

In fact theres only one "expensive" part on this costume.....and thats the mask ^^

Dude this turned out great! I was trying to find the morph suit you bought but to no avail. They seem to only have the "muscle suit" version which always looks super cheesy. Do you have a link to the one you bought?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back