Star Lord helmet AND accessories!!! by Helagak!

Re: Star Lord helmet by Helagak!

not all of the tubes are unfolded because they would be a nightmare to pep. (not to mention, they are a huge pain to unfold!!) i would recomend making those pieces with rubber hoses from a hardware store.

not all of the tubes are unfolded because they would be a nightmare to pep. (not to mention, they are a huge pain to unfold!!) i would recomend making those pieces with rubber hoses from a hardware store.

Small lengths of aluminum tube would work as well. They should hold position easier too.

hi guys, I do not know much working with foam, so I did a paper to unfold, I do not assembled yet, may have a few flaws

starlord_zpsc2909a62.png

Helagaks Star Lord Helm v1 Unf. by KamikazeBr - Download - 4shared - Kamikaze BR

I'm definitely interested in seeing one assembled! I printed it out and immediately became intimidated. :lol

dude!!! thank you so much. i have been attemting to do one the last couple of months and didn't know how to start or what material to use!!! thank you so much=) you made my day=)

also good choice leaving out the tiny small parts. can't imagine them looking all too good in paper.

I have the majority of the helmet done and glues together (if i had thought of it i would have taken pics, but i think its too late now), all except the pipes, but Im kinda confused, some edges on certain parts are red, even though they look like they should be blue, but thanks anyway for the files:)

Would anyone be willing to convert the pep files to a pdf file for all the Mac users out there? It would be much appreciated!

I updated the first post with 2 new files. First is a reunfold of my first one. this is much more foam friendly. im not sure what i was thinking with the first unfold!
second is a foam unfold by PEPMASTER. so get to it guys! I wanna see som Star Lord helmets! :lol

btw; Here is a helmet PEPMASTER built!
a5bvjAT.jpg

I think I may try this out with foam. Anyone have any tips for someone first starting out? I'm going to do my reading here on the boards but before crashing into multiple pages anyone have a preference of foam? Place to buy? Thanks!

Hey Helagak! A HUGE thank you for all your hard work on this pep! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
photo_2.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back