need help with design a "Laser stand/furniture/sound/window..and more"

r1racing

Hi!!
I have made a couple of light sabers for my son ( cheap ones, made of pvc tube and leds...) and now I would like to make some stand/furniture to show them..
I have made a ( horrible) desing in sketch ( PLEASE, help me) and I would love to have your help ..
this is the original:

In the sides I will put the sabers( white leds on top and bottom of them ) , in the middle I would like to add some kind of sound board with several buttons ( imperial theme, ligth sabers sounds and stuff like that) , of course leds ( the holes in red) and in the window you can see in the middle would like to put inside a large pic like some wallpaper of the death star ( or something like that.) so it seems like a window to the stars..
Any ideas???? How Can I "ligth up" the pic??? Do you like the ( horrible) desing??? What will you put in, and ( of course) what you dont like???

I dont know if in real life it will look good enough to put in my childrens room ( 5.5 years...)

any ideas will be very much apreciated..
thanks again!!

I think I can make it with some MDF, some red leds a sound board, several buttons...

Yes , I think the ligths will be those.. Maybe some cheap leds strings.....

But I was talking about the position of the lights of the window..( in front of pic, maybe behind..)
Any ideas???

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back