TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses

I believe he said it's a bit bigger than the small ones and has magnets on them for the shell combo
You are correct, TJack said in his Universal face shell thread (or was it his frames thread?) that the new ones are bigger than his V2 Amazing Spider-Man ones but smaller than his V1 lenses/frames; also that everything comes, "ready-to-wear, magnets and all".
So, he's really pooling all of his experience with the medium into one great product.
Very excited.

Thanks guys, couldn't have said it better myself :)

Yes the size is slightly larger than the current V2 asm2 frames and the shape has changed slightly to be even more screen accurate. And as chaosprince mentioned, they will not be in kit form, they will be ready to wear with the new shell.

Hey TJack, new user on the site but fellow Canuck and have been in the superhero 'industry' for a long time. Excited to see what you are up to here.

S

how thin will the shell be? Can i add it to any mask without making adjustments to fit it?

It's going to be made out of the same abs plastic that my universal shell is made from (1/8 of an inch before vacuforming). And it's going to be made specifically for an asm2 suit so I'm, not sure that you would want to use it for any other masks.

So excited to see the finished one. For sure i want on the list as soon there is one. Gonna check in here as many times as i can so i dont miss anything. Lool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a small setback over the weekend but should be back on track tonight.

Here is a teaser shot of a frame to hopefully hold you all over, sorry for the bad iphone pic :)

23veozm.jpg

Price not yet finalized but will be posted in the JY once everything is ready.

I've got a crazy busy week ahead of me but I thought I'd give you all another teaser.

The top is the white layer on my current asm2 lenses and the bottom is the white layer that will be on my mew asm2 lenses. Smaller and much closer to the screen used size - probably the hardest part of this build to get right :)

Price not yet finalized but will be posted in the JY once everything is ready.

I've got a crazy busy week ahead of me but I thought I'd give you all another teaser.

The top is the white layer on my current asm2 lenses and the bottom is the white layer that will be on my mew asm2 lenses. Smaller and much closer to the screen used size - probably the hardest part of this build to get right :)

[url]http://s11.postimg.org/vqj584i9b/new_mesh.jpg[/URL]

Can you give us that are following this thread like a day warning before JY-ing ? Lol, I know a couple of us really want to get on that first list.
I love the new screen, looks a bit easier to see out of as well.

Can you give us that are following this thread like a day warning before JY-ing ? Lol, I know a couple of us really want to get on that first list.
I love the new screen, looks a bit easier to see out of as well.

I agree :) i sooooo want to get pn the first list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be sure to post here first before starting the JY thread.

The new mesh will still have another layer behind it to help hide your eyes from others and I can assure you the visibility is still great :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back