TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses

Its looking amazing so far! Love the frame design, size and mesh! I'm always checking my cellphone in case of notifications. Let's just say, I'm paying as soon as they're done no questions asked like many people on here ;)

Color me interested too.

I actually ordered a set of your frames/lenses about 2 months ago and I LOVE them. I have my own faceshell that I made, but I think I am going to upgrade to this since you can interlock using magnets.

Hey guys, just wanted to jump in here and say I came across a few new pics and noticed a couple of minor details on my frames that I want to adjust to get them even more accurate. Bear with me as I think you will be very happy with the adjustments.

Hey guys, just wanted to jump in here and say I came across a few new pics and noticed a couple of minor details on my frames that I want to adjust to get them even more accurate. Bear with me as I think you will be very happy with the adjustments.

Make all the adjustments you want! Perfection takes time :D... although can't wait to actually see it!

I'm sure you won't disappoint us, TJack. We'll be patiently waiting until you're ready to release them.

I know we will love it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teaser pic? :D

uploadfromtaptalk1391098098038.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1391098113050.jpg
Here's the teaser he posted already.
The frames shown in the picture were the latest incarnation, before he decided he wanted to increase the screen-like authenticity. So it will look a tiny bit different.
The screen on the bottom is the new one he wants to use with the lenses as well.
I'm very excited to see the new faceshell though, that very first picture with the composited shell on the entertainment magazine was very attractive.

View attachment 280068
View attachment 280069
The frames shown in the picture were the latest incarnation, before he decided he wanted to increase the screen-like authenticity. So it will look a tiny bit different.
The screen on the bottom is the new one he wants to use with the lenses as well.
I'm very excited to see the new faceshell though, that very first picture with the composited shell on the entertainment magazine was very attractive.

I've already seen these, what I was referring to is progressing teaser pic on what it looks like now.

View attachment 280068
View attachment 280069
the frame look great,
what is the mesh made off

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back